Some twine and a few die cuts to add a bit more interest
For theis last one I used a Gabrielle Pollaco stencil and texture paste to add a bit mor interest to the background. The stamping of the flowers was done with different colours of Archival inks, Library Green and Plum. I added the white splats to lighten it all up a bit.
The patina effect highlights were done with Distress crayons, carefully putting the stencil back over the raised texture paste. I used Ranger texture paste, as it absorbs colour so well.
Well that's it for now. Each of the pages will be adhered to my nature journal Kraftcard insert, - you can see earlier posts of this journal here, here and here.
Thank you for your visit like always